Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > jjg3's Profile > Albums > Old bikes (don't have anymore)

Picture 1 of 5 from Album Old bikes (don't have anymore)
The 2004 Goodwood Green Triumph America that Triumph gave me for the 2003 Red. After spending 4 months of the first ownership year in the shop Triumph was pretty OK with swapping for a new one (and they gave me the floorboards, the screen, luggage rack, and sissy bar to keep me happy).  You'll notice the Tour Tank on the rear rack. Triumph was super comfortable but short on distance (150 miles or so, 2 hrs between gas stops). The 3.5 TT gave it longer legs. Triumph was traded for the 05 DR650 (real replacement was the Beemer).
The 2004 Goodwood Green Triumph America that Triumph gave me for the 2003 Red. After spending 4 months of the first ownership year in the shop Triumph was pretty OK with swapping for a new one (and they gave me the floorboards, the screen, luggage rack, and sissy bar to keep me happy). You'll notice the Tour Tank on the rear rack. Triumph was super comfortable but short on distance (150 miles or so, 2 hrs between gas stops). The 3.5 TT gave it longer legs. Triumph was traded for the 05 DR650 (real replacement was the Beemer).
Picture Added 06-20-2012 06:33 PM
Added by jjg3