Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > bwood1972's Profile > Albums > My Vaquero

Picture 4 of 5 from Album My Vaquero
Got the black plate from Chuckster.  The one on his website didnt have the V cut all the way through.  I had been looking to get a plate made since last year and found Chuckster.  After a brief email and a phone conversation, I ordered one and he cut the design all the way through the aluminum.  Ordered the parts I needed and now it is backlit the same color as the rest of the underglow on my bike.  We are going to be making these available for any Kawi 1700 as the motors are the same.  If you want something like this for a diff motor, Hit me up and I will see what Chuckster and I can do for you.
Got the black plate from Chuckster. The one on his website didnt have the V cut all the way through. I had been looking to get a plate made since last year and found Chuckster. After a brief email and a phone conversation, I ordered one and he cut the design all the way through the aluminum. Ordered the parts I needed and now it is backlit the same color as the rest of the underglow on my bike. We are going to be making these available for any Kawi 1700 as the motors are the same. If you want something like this for a diff motor, Hit me up and I will see what Chuckster and I can do for you.
Picture Added 03-24-2015 02:25 PM
Added by bwood1972