Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Rebel Chaplain's Profile > Albums > My bikes

Picture 6 of 13 from Album My bikes
Before and after pictures of the Extreme Makeover, Nomad Addition.
Before and after pictures of the Extreme Makeover, Nomad Addition.
Picture Added 06-02-2013 06:39 PM
Added by Rebel Chaplain

Showing Picture Comments 1 to 2 of 2
  1. Eppic2
    02-21-2014 04:38 PM
    Eppic2
    Hey Rebel Chaplain...thanks for posting these pics. I am a new owner of a blue & silver '04 Nomad, but I don't think I will be getting my 6 month grand daughter in the saddlebag anytime soon. :^) Good to hear the bike is comfy...I can hardly wait for the snow to melt up here in "Winterpeg"! BTW what brand of trunk do you have and how easy was it to mount? Cheers.
  2. Rebel Chaplain
    03-06-2014 12:39 AM
    Rebel Chaplain
    The trunk and fairing both came from Reckless. I'm very pleased with the quality of the pieces and the paint quality, Reckless also painted both.
    I will warn you that the trunk ended up costing more then I thought. Since they painted the parts before I got them all the holes had to be drilled for mounting hardware after they were painted, not the best plan. It all worked out but I saw "screw up" written all over that project so I had the local Harley dealer install the hardware (for example 10 holes had to be drilled per hinge and there are 2 hinges.)
    If I were to do that over again I'd find a good trunk on eBay of Craigslist or something and have it painted locally.