Vulcan Bagger Forums

Vulcan Bagger Forums (http://www.vulcanbagger.com/forums/index.php)
-   In Memoriam (http://www.vulcanbagger.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Lost my brother yesterday (http://www.vulcanbagger.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7602)

watchman 12-19-2008 10:25 AM

Lost my brother yesterday

My brother died yesterday from a heart attack at age 49. He leaves his wife, daughter and adopted son. He had just purchased a new home 3 weeks ago in Council Bluffs, IA. There just my sister and I left with our small families.

Thanks in advance for all of your thoughts and prayers.

Jim

abbo 12-19-2008 10:56 AM

Prayers to your family as well as your brothers family.

Netnorske 12-19-2008 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by watchman
My brother died yesterday from a heart attack at age 49. He leaves his wife, daughter and adopted son. He had just purchased a new home 3 weeks ago in Council Bluffs, IA. There just my sister and I left with our small families.

Thanks in advance for all of your thoughts and prayers.

Jim

Jim,
I'm very sorry for your loss and while I can't share your pain, know that you are not alone in your sorrow. Prayers to you and your family as they will need each other now more than ever.

Kris

cactusjack 12-19-2008 12:33 PM

I am very sorry for your loss. 49 is waaay too young (and today is my 49th b-day) to go. I lost my oldest brother 3 years ago, but he had been very sick for a long time and it was inevitable. It's a real shock to lose someone unexpectedly. My condolences to your brothers family.

coacha 12-19-2008 01:37 PM

Thoughts and prayers are with you and your extended family.

dougster 12-19-2008 01:58 PM

Watchman, so sorry for your loss. May God give you all comfort through it.

landman 12-19-2008 02:59 PM

sorry to hear of the tragic loss of your brother at such a young
you will be in our prayers.

dantama 12-19-2008 03:04 PM

I feel for what you must be going through. I hope his family, and your extended family will find comfort during the holidays.

audiogooroo 12-19-2008 06:33 PM

I am so sorry. Prayers are in progress.

unwind2 12-19-2008 07:11 PM

Sorry for your loss.

rallyjunkie 12-19-2008 08:07 PM

Sorry to hear that Jim,
Your family will be thought about, and I hope that they feel the love and support that is headed their way.

ells 12-19-2008 08:43 PM

My condolences on the loss of your brother. Warm heartfelt thoughts for you and the rest of his family.

blowndodge 12-19-2008 09:23 PM

Jim's thats just awful to hear at this time of year. I'm close to my brother and now that we are all in our 50's I get scared thinking about the future sometimes! I will say a prayer tonight so that God will comfort you and your brother's family!!!

Yellow Jacket 12-19-2008 09:39 PM

Jim,

My heart grieves for you and your family. Words are of small comfort in times like this but that is all we have. Know that I and all of the others here in the KawaNOW "family" are sharing in your pain and loss.

Prayers for all of you have been made. May God bless and comfort you all in this tragic time.

trip 12-20-2008 08:36 AM

We're all thinking about you and your family, Jim. Our prayers are with you guys.

Trip