View Single Post
Old 05-13-2012, 11:06 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by motomi1 View Post
Well after much reading and wondering plus AZCruzer's pressure I bought and installed RacnRay throttle for my Vaq. I really was somewhat skeptical but, I thought, I could always keep the stock throttle and send the mod back if it didn't work. Well the throttle showed up yesterday and I installed it this morning ----must have taken 10-15 minutes and his instructions (on another forum) were excellent! Took the bike out and I was amazed that such a simple fix made such a difference. I have to say that lagging throttle is no longer and it is quite easy to hold a low rpm steady throttle without having the jerky movement that I had had previously. I also notice a big difference on starting out from a dead stop in traffic, I guess I hadn't previously realized how much "lag" there was.
I do not work for or know this man or sell for him or have any other connection other than I bought this throttle mod. I am very, very pleased!
Where did you get it. I have this same problem. Would like to buy it. Have not been able to find the mod. Only testimonials.
Vulcan Bagger #01989
2013 Road Glide Ultra
2013 Softail Deluxe
2011 Voyager 1700 ABS (traded)
2004 Vulcan Classic 1500 (traded)
2009 Vulcan 900 Classic (Gone but not forgotten)
2007 Vulcan Classic 1600

Login or Register to Remove Ads