View Single Post
Old 06-27-2018, 10:57 PM   #25

Location: 6th Floor up at the The Nervous Hospital up in East Central State, NC
Hey Everybody!!!!!!!!!!

I beg a thousand pardons for not posting earlier, but Dick and I had a last minute idea to see Wyoming, Nebraska, Colorado from top to nearly bottom, Missouri, Oklahoma, and Arkansas. Every state we rode through I kept thinking I wish I had a house here. Gosh, what a breath taking beautiful country we live in, and the friendliest salt of the earth people you have the pleasure of meeting out there.

I promise myself I'll get a helmet cam so I can share places I've been and people I meet.

I enjoyed the rally and meeting everybody again. Of course the rain through a wrench into the works, but hey, if it doesn't rain some time we'd have sickly animals, barren, blown away mounds of dust, and not to mention, dry creeks and rivers.

I am sincerely thankful to everybody with the talents that put a rally like this together. I say talent, because this is one area that I lack any idea at all of how to begin the process, let alone contribute. I also appreciate everybody that came because that's the best part of a great rally!

??-Mar.2,2012 "Rocky" My Beloved Dog RIP

Mike Tripp
VBA#767
'96 800 Vulcan Classic
06 1600 Nomad
07 1600 Nomad

"The shoes you buy at the Salvation Army is already been broke in"- Aunt Kawhead