View Single Post
Old 02-22-2016, 02:33 PM   #15
Advanced Member

Zeineth I would go right to his website and call him on the phone and talk to him personally, which is what Ivan prefers. He will then inform you of everything and let you know what your best option is. I know that the ECU comes out quickly and easily and it only takes an instant for him to flash the info into the unit. Your fuel economy will depend on how your intake and exhaust are set up partially but also with the load and weight you are carrying, who knows? I do know that he recommends running your bike without a fuel tuner but the PCV can be tuned for negative fueling as well and you might want to leave it in. Just call Ivan and talk to him. He can be reached at 845 268 1212 in NY hours M-F 10-6.
Chuckster's tear drop intake, Freedom true dual racing exhaust, Ivan flash, Clearview windscreen, Corbin gunfighter seat, Clockwerk's hugger style front fender, Kawasaki KQR backrest and luggage rack, kuryakyn iso grips and rear passenger boards, front highway pegs, revolutionspeed clutch and primary covers and reservoir and switch box covers and Kuryakyn skeleton rearview mirrors.