View Single Post
Old 09-13-2010, 09:02 AM   #2

Techlusion TFi FI-2050ST

Dave, Welcome to KawaNOW. I have one on my '07 and it made a world of difference, all positive. Are you experiencing pinging (clattering) when rolling the throttle, stumbling when upshifting from 1st to 2nd gear, fan kicking on when idling for just a minute or two at a traffic light? These are the things I was experiencing with mine still stock. The fuel processor solved all three problems. Still a little pinging in very hot weather running 91 octane but not even close to the extent it was before. The engine was starving for fuel and the processor feeds it a little more. As far as warranty goes, the dealer wanted to install a Power Commander on mine to stop the pinging. If they can install the PC not affecting warranty, I don't see any reason why the TFI would. But, I suppose they could try anything to prevent paying for repairs they could possibly blame on a modification. I have 3 1/2 yrs left on my extended warranty and have only used it once for a leaking pinion seal. Knock on wood.

2016 Electra Glide Ultra Limited CVO
Palladium Silver / Phantom Blue
110 cu in SE

2012 Electra Glide Ultra Limited (Traded 6/22/16)
Tequila Sunrise / HD Orange
Vance & Hines true dual headers
Rinehart 4" slip ons
Screamin Eagle Super Tuner
Screamin Eagle Stage 1 intake
Dyno tuned
H.O.G.# 4514015

2007 Nomad 1600 (Traded 6/23/12)
VBA #482