View Single Post
Old 07-17-2011, 05:37 PM   #6
Sr. Contributor

Just put a Techlusion TFI on my bike, a discussion

Oh Man around heya' I am the Typo King... Both times I was going from dead stock to the old solder on TFI, either dual or single Cad's, and V&H Baggers. The main difference is from dead stock. The black knob factory settting for the black knob, which is the throttle plate idle stop was open too much, with modded fuel.

I hope you got to ride the bike some plenty, stock, so you get to see the 10% more in theory you just got.

Often times I find folks don't spend any time as stock, and can't tell if they got better preformance or not.

Me I am one cheap SOB, and buy parts that will do what I want them to do. Since the K&N filters cost more and the left side is pretty much moot, I would leave the old paper filter there.

Of course with that said I lost the right side Spector cover while riding with the filter LOL. The cager behind me hooked the filter under his car and went off down the raod dragging it. The cover got trashed and went in the roadside weeds.

I was swapping out the left side parts when a cop asked if I needed any help. I stuffed a rag on the leftside cross over and told the cop I was well past any help he could offer, unless he planned to shoot me.

06 1600 Nomad
Just call me Mac
molon labe come and get it