View Single Post
Old 05-11-2015, 09:19 AM   #1

Sad for the Nomad Happy for the Indian

Posted my 2009 in classified section if anyone is interested. The only catch is if it isn't sold by next Wednesday I am Trading it in.

Back in December my wife and I bought a 2005 Lexus convertible 430sc. the car is amazing and so fun. so last Friday my wife says" hey lets go for a ride".
I say "lets take the lexus" she says "no" so off on the Nomad we go. Usual Long Island ride down the Jones Beach but this time I head west on ocean pkwy. She says "where are you going?' I say "Just cruisin around" after a few minutes in the Minieola traffic she says" you are going to the Indian dealership. "
I just smile. Sooooooo
I did not have the intention to buy the Roadmaster at first. I enjoy looking at the Indians and have ridden a Chieftain a few times but I test drove the Roadmaster and just couldn't resist its lure this time. So while my wife is jokingly complaining, I said "I told you we should have took the Lexus".

So yes everyone after 5 Trouble free years with the Nomad I can say I had a great time with her. My wife and I had ridden all over Northeast with her and Now its time to part ways. My wife eyes teared up when we sold the Meanstreak now she is going to be sad about the Nomad going. I will stop by and let you all know how the Indian does if anyone is interested.

04 Meanstreak sold
Nomad sold
15 Roadmaster

Login or Register to Remove Ads