View Single Post
Old 07-03-2012, 09:02 AM   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by quad_hunter View Post
Hi Ray,

Wanted to thank you again for the throttle modification. Amazing the difference in performance. Much appreciated. !

For those that live in Canada, Ray does not ship to Canada, however, I utlitized CBI USA just over the border. Got Ray to ship there, and picked it up several days later. Very easy to use.

Thanks again Ray ! I've suggested to a bunch of people up here in Ontario, and I hope they take full advantage of it!
THANK YOU SIR...i really appreciate the review and even more so the recommendations to other Vulcan owners!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ringadingh View Post
Your not to far away from me, good to hear that your happy with the purchase. I don't know why some places don't want to ship to Canada, can't figure that one out.
Ive used CBI a few times myself, its a great service.
I WANT to ship directly to Canada, but found out there are FOUR customs forms i must fill out to do so for each shipment. Most of the time here at the shop I am, as my dad use to say,"runnin around like a chicken with it's head cut off". I just don't have the time as my responsibilities are just too numerous. This is one dis-advantage of being a 2 man shop.

RACNRAY