Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Technical :: Maintenance :: Performance > Vulcan Nomad/Vaquero/Voyager

Old 12-08-2008, 11:38 AM   #1

HSBC quick title return!!??

I have read plenty of posts bashing HSBC Finance and the problems people have with getting their title in a timely manner after payoff. About two months ago I paid off the Nomad and figured I am not trading it in so it really doesn't matter how long it takes to get the title, as long as I get it. Well imagine my surprise when, in less than a week I received my title in the mail. I was in kind of a hurry so I glanced at it and put it away with all of my other titles. Last week I came home from work and checked the mail and lo and behold, there is another envelope from HSBC. I opened it and looked and found the title to my Nomad, confused, I walked back and checked the title I had received in the mail and found that it was the title for my 2006 Vulcan 900 that I traded in for the Nomad in March of 2007. I also found that it was cut in half down the center and taped back together. I am sure glad to be done with HSBC especially since I got the letter stating the huge increase in the interest rate. Needless to say, when it comes time to finance a new Voyager, it won't be through HSBC.

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 12-09-2008, 10:35 AM   #2

HSBC quick title return!!??

AMEN to that! cant stand hsbc took them 3 months to get my title in i wanted to sell my 900 so i could get my nomad and the waiting gme killed me never again will i do business with them.