Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Technical :: Maintenance :: Performance > Vulcan Nomad/Vaquero/Voyager

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-10-2012, 08:06 PM   #29

If you ride in East Tennessee, and ride the Devils Triangle (Near Petros and Oliver Springs), eat lunch or dinner at the Brushy Mountain Market. It is near the old Brushy Mountain Prison (shut down so no worries). They have burgers and other foods, and EXCELLENT desserts!!!! The Super Brushy Burger is over 1/2 pound (I think) with all the fixings and a side for around $7. Get a drink and it's under $10....Wait, you think that's alot? My wife and I split it and are still full!!!!!!!!!!! Oh yeah!!!!!! Then, if you haven't ridden the Triangle, then you are in for a treat....IMO better than the dragon, switchback after switchback, and VERY LITTLE TRAFFIC.....1/2 of it is FRESH blacktop too!!!! No big trucks, especially on the weekends!!!!! Love this ride for sure....It's a full days ride from where I live to get there, ride it and get back, but the lunch is awesome and the ride is even better!!!!!