Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Technical :: Maintenance :: Performance > Vulcan Nomad/Vaquero/Voyager

Old 11-10-2007, 08:56 PM   #16

Testing picture

Thanks for all the help, finally got it, that's my son on the bike CODEMAN!!!

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 11-10-2007, 08:58 PM   #17

Testing picture

where abouts do you live? Looks like codeman is about my sons age.

Old 11-10-2007, 09:00 PM   #18

Testing picture

We are in central Mississippi, he's 4 1/2, and is just now starrting to like the bike

Old 11-10-2007, 09:02 PM   #19

Testing picture

My son is almost 3 but he's really tall. I think tomorrow when its light I'm going to post a new pic since the one on the right isn't my bike (the one on the left is.)

Old 11-10-2007, 09:12 PM   #20

Testing picture

Going to be 78 here tomorrow, great riding here most of the year!! I live right off the Natchez Trace Parkway, great for motorcycles and no commercial vehicles allowed

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 11-10-2007, 09:17 PM   #21

Testing picture

Right on. I went for a little putt today. I can't believe how warm its been here. NO gloves or helmet just me and the wind and some windy back country road. Usually this time of year riding with no gloves is asking for frostbite. RIDE ON!

Old 11-10-2007, 11:30 PM   #22

Testing picture

Quote:
Right on. I went for a little putt today. NO gloves or helmet !
MAN, I know it's your choice but I really hate hearing that stuff!!!!!!!!
VBA #9

2011 Victory Kingpin mine
2013 Victory Boardwalk -hers

[LEFT][COLOR=#000000]
[SIZE=4]

Old 11-11-2007, 09:38 AM   #23

Testing picture

once in a while it feeels good to let the wind blow through your hair. I have a good life insurance policy.

Old 11-11-2007, 11:00 AM   #24

Testing picture

Old 11-11-2007, 11:09 AM   #25

Testing picture

Quote:
Hippie!

Beautiful kids.

Old 11-11-2007, 11:15 AM   #26

Testing picture

Thats what everyone calls me!.. Its not so much hippie as post military rebellion!

Old 11-11-2007, 11:17 AM   #27

Testing picture

My sentiments too Wolf. I agree wearing a helmet makes reasonably good sense, but I don't believe anyone else has the right to make that decision for the other guy, and I hope I don't hear that taxpayer crap story again.

I really only wanted to say you have a great looking family..... By the way, I used to ride through Tooele when it was just Tooele (1971-72)... Rode a Knucklehead with the Barons back then.

Good day to all.......

Old 11-11-2007, 11:23 AM   #28

Testing picture

Back then it seemed like the Barons and sundowners were a lot bigger...no? I've seen 1 guy wearing a sundowners jacket the whole time I've lived in Utah (almost 7 years)

My buddy at work has a theory on the no helmet law in utah. He says since mormons run the state they don't care if the motorcyclists die since they are all evil.

Old 11-11-2007, 11:33 AM   #29

Testing picture

Quote:
Back then it seemed like the Barons and sundowners were a lot bigger...no? I've seen 1 guy wearing a sundowners jacket the whole time I've lived in Utah (almost 7 years)

My buddy at work has a theory on the no helmet law in utah. He says since mormons run the state they don't care if the motorcyclists die since they are all evil.

LOLOL

Old 11-11-2007, 01:46 PM   #30

Testing picture

Quote:

Don't know what's going on with clubs as I'm not in touch nor am I into that deal any longer! The Sundowners had a chapter here in our area but most were busted several years ago and that may have been their demise. Around here anyway. A close friend was the Provo Chapter President (Sundowners) but died a cuppala years back.

Speaking of Utah, your buddy might be right. I remember there was an anticipated shootout with the Barons and the SLC mafia after a bar scuffle. One of the bikers called the police and told them about it hoping to head it off. The cop said on the phone, "we'll be out after it happens, hope you guys have lots of bullets" LOL.