Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Technical :: Maintenance :: Performance > Vulcan Nomad/Vaquero/Voyager

Old 08-05-2009, 02:24 PM   #61

Arriving Quickly or Arriving with Style?

I would agee with Biscuits and Gravy. I have said far too much. Thank you for showing me my place. This is a great forum and I do not want to upset anyone. Only trying to make a point that WE ALL have a great bike regardless of color and that one particular color seems to want to dominate the quickness category. I was only trying to point out another side of having a bike of a different color. It was not my intent to insult anyone - only tried to have some fun with the color issue that exists amoung us. This will be my last posting regarding this issue and to any of you who helped to make this an ineresting run by contributing - thanks - and may you all enjoy your bikes regardless of its color. Thank you.

Eagleman
VBA# - 01172
2006 Vulcan Nomad Green/Silver

But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength. They shall mount up with wings like eagles:
they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint - Isaiah 40:31

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 08-06-2009, 09:50 PM   #62

Good for you, Eagleman. Good thoughts are sent to you too. Your Nomad is a beauty, to be sure. BnG

Dave Mills AKA BiscuitsNGravy
2006 Vulcan Nomad "BiscuitsNGravy"
Kawanow #150
Vietnam @ Jan67-Jan68
Retired USAF
Patriot Guard Riders/American Legion #431

Old 08-07-2009, 10:20 PM   #63

Biscuits N Gravy - I lived in Manson, IA for 12 years before moving to Pittsburgh in 2002. Calhoun County was a great place to live. My wife and I used to go to Pomeroy and Palmer, IA every now and then for the BiscuitsNGravy breakfast they had there about 6 times a year. It was GREAT!! BnG is about the best breakfast there is and especially good in Iowa from what I experienced. Glad to meet your acquaintance. I will be retiring back to Des Moines, IA in several years. Would like to hook up and ride with you sometime if possible. I fully agree with the saying "Is this Heaven - No its Iowa" - take care and God Bless.......

Eagleman
VBA# - 01172
2006 Vulcan Nomad Green/Silver

But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength. They shall mount up with wings like eagles:
they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint - Isaiah 40:31

Old 08-08-2009, 10:20 AM   #64

It's an individual choice. Personally---Black or Ebony black looks awesome with chrome hi-lights. #1---there all Nomads---best bikes ever made........ solid and reliable.

Black does give it that stealth look especially with a batwing