Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Regional Groups > Regional Groups > NorthEast Group

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-17-2015, 07:25 PM   #5

Hi Mike,
Welcome. Don't forget to introduce yourself under New Member Introductions.

Little tough riding in Maine during the winter, isn't it. Even if the snow and ice doesn't get you, the salt will do a job on all that shiny chrome.

You've come to the right place for plenty of great advice on these bikes. Lots of very knowledgeable folks here.

We should have more information available shortly on the upcoming regional rally. Will look forward to meeting then if not before. Think I'm done riding for the season, but maybe in the spring.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulcan Mike View Post
Hi. I'm Mike. New here, and living in S. Portland, Maine.
Little sticker on my rear fender states: "This IS my car.", which is true. I ride all year. I'm new to Kawasaki, owning a 2004 1500 Classic for just about 2 months now, and have only accumulated a bit over 2,500 miles. It's taken some time to get used to a big heavy bike. However, it is one hell of a great ride.
If anyone in the group rides later into the year, or has some time to ride within the next few weeks, please feel free to contact me. I'm free most every day from 12:30 on and can generally get one of the weekend days open.
Clearly, I have a great deal to learn and will hope to lean upon and gather some helpful advice from you all.
And, I'm glad to learn that there will be a regional meeting. I look forward to attending.
So, hi to you all.

Tom Maziarz (tomm)
VBA #00766
2008 Kawasaki Nomad (Black)
1978 Suzuki GS750EC (My son is riding it now.)

2017: National Rally - Lake George, NY
2016: NE US / E Canada Rally - Mont Tremblant, QC
2015: National Rally - Eureka Springs, AR
2014: NE US / E Canada Rally - Lincoln, NH
2012: NE US / E Canada Rally - Wellsboro, PA

Login or Register to Remove Ads