Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Technical :: Maintenance :: Performance > Vulcan Nomad/Vaquero/Voyager

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-10-2014, 08:53 PM   #1

Exclamation Mark 2015 National Rally

It's my pleasure to official announce that VBA and VRA will join together for a massive National Rally in June 2015!!! Mark you calenders now, this will be an rally you don't want to miss!!!

Hotel Info:
Best Western
Inn of the Ozarks
Eureka Springs, AR
479-253-9768

Rates are:
89.00 for standard room
99.00 for a room with a balcony
109.00 for a King leisure Jr suite
149.00 for a two room suite.

As you folks may know the Best Western Inn of the Ozarks has over 60 reservations for the 2015 rally already, and the lower priced $89.00 dollar rooms are gone. That said I spoke with Cathy Handley from Inn of the Ozarks and should anyone be interested in another hotel they can work directly through her and she will work to get them in the Inn of the Ozarks at a lower rate or placed in another nearby property at the 89.00 rate.

I would suspect they may come down on price on some of the bigger rooms in order to make sure the property is full, but I don’t know this for a fact. She seems very accommodating and before we start randomly throwing out other hotel options if we can steer people who may be concerned towards her I think that might be good. Again just have folks ask for Cathy Handley at the Inn of the Ozarks 479-253-9768. - Randy Young
VBA #1051 (Former President)

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Last edited by Jared; 07-17-2014 at 04:06 PM.