Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Technical :: Maintenance :: Performance > Vulcan Nomad/Vaquero/Voyager

Old 09-21-2007, 04:23 PM   #1

WESTERNERS ONLY

I hope I'm not stepping on any toes here I just thought this would be fun. Maybe the top 3 answers can get another poll if need be.

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 09-21-2007, 04:27 PM   #2

WESTERNERS ONLY

Now if i were voting for fairness to all ...i'd vote utah....if i were voting convenience for us...i'd vote cali...arizona's kinda hot in june/july! so not sure how to vote yet...cool poll though wolfie!!

Old 09-21-2007, 04:33 PM   #3

WESTERNERS ONLY

Please vote selfishly.

Old 09-21-2007, 04:36 PM   #4
Top Contributor

WESTERNERS ONLY

Im NOT western located but I like the way you polled first for the best state instead of what town you want it in.

Old 09-21-2007, 04:44 PM   #5

WESTERNERS ONLY

Wolfer....... step on some toes........ Utah it is!! 00ps.... wait a minute... we're gonna take a poll from our loyal members and decide in a democractic way! Sound better?? :)

<marquee></marquee>

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 09-21-2007, 04:45 PM   #6

WESTERNERS ONLY

Well this is just for fun. Maybe I should have posted it under "off topic discussion" The rally will be where "the man" says it is! NO QUESTIONS ASKED!

Old 09-21-2007, 04:46 PM   #7

WESTERNERS ONLY

You got my vote Wolf.... run with it brother!

Old 09-21-2007, 06:24 PM   #8

WESTERNERS ONLY

yeah it's hard not to vote for the state you live in but I voted for OR because it seems to me to be more centered for more folks out in the west or am I to high again (ROFLOL)

Old 09-21-2007, 06:27 PM   #9

WESTERNERS ONLY

If this dont pan out we could do a NW and SW Meet N Greet???? But I'm game.

Old 09-21-2007, 06:28 PM   #10

WESTERNERS ONLY

I love Oregon too!!

Old 09-21-2007, 10:11 PM   #11

Send a message via AIM to Idaho
WESTERNERS ONLY

Oregon is great, but I voted for Utah. Just have to watch our for those maniac Utard drivers. Sorry Wolfman, no offense. Everybody in Utah behind a steering wheel is trying to get in front of everyone else behind a steering wheel. The joke here is that we Idahoans are going to start buying our cars in Utah because Utah cars go faster. We can all practice up on our defensive driving techniques. Other than that there is some beautiful country down there. Oh yeah and no beer. But, I'm sure that none of you drink anyway.
IDaho
VBA #110
VROC #24864
IBA #49753
2007 Nomad 86,000 miles
Bud Smalley
Pocatello, Idaho

Idaho Jack Adapter

Old 09-21-2007, 10:29 PM   #12

WESTERNERS ONLY

<marquee>WHAT????????????????????

NO BEER?????????????????

no way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</marquee>

Old 09-21-2007, 10:57 PM   #13

WESTERNERS ONLY

That is so true about the drivers Idaho! I can't stand them! just ask my wife everyday we see someone doing something really stupid! Just today some dumb lady was behind me getting all pissed off because I was yeilding the right of way to oncoming traffic as I was waiting to turn left at a green light. I guess she wanted me to pull out in front of everyone and make them slam on their brakes. A few weeks ago I got passed by a minivan doing about 100 that somehow squeezed in between me and another car (3 vehicles in 2 lanes!) I was raised in Washington and even downtown seattle doesn't even compare to SLC! Maybe thats just it maybe these people need to smoke a doobie and calm down a little bit. The one that pissed me off the most was when I was on my nomad just out for a leisurely putt and I got ran off the road intentionally by some jackass in a big diesel pick up truck just because I was trying to get over before my lane ended. No courtesy whatsoever and no value for human life. He really got ahead too.....I was right behind him at the next light.

Old 09-21-2007, 11:07 PM   #14

WESTERNERS ONLY

That's a toughie for me. Southern Utah sure has my interest 'cause of Zion, Bryce, Kings Canyon, etc. Always wanted to see them. However...I'd love to do an Oregon trip so I can get into northern California along the coast. So, my vote is split 50/50.....Oregon or Utah. Hey, let's do both!!!!!!!!!!

Old 09-21-2007, 11:54 PM   #15

WESTERNERS ONLY

NO BEER????????

How do I change my vote???

Vodka?