Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > Free Classifieds > Parts & Accessories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-08-2010, 10:44 PM   #1

Hard Lowers - KawaNow members Free Shipping coupon

To ALL KawaNow members, as a Thank You for some members giving me the push to try this project and others giving me support during, my wife and I would like to say thank you and offer FREE SHIPPING to all the members. We were trying to think of a way to express our gratitude and this is what we came up with.

SO if you purchase a set of Hard Lowers from our website http://jtdcycleparts.com/ enter "KawaNow" in as the Coupon and your member number in the information field below. CC service will be up and running on new website this week.

For the rest, I will be glad to buy you a beer when we meet on the road someday in the near future. :-*

Happy & Safe Riding to Everyone,
John & Debbie

Login or Register to Remove Ads