Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Regional Groups > Regional Groups > Canada West Group

Old 07-26-2015, 06:31 PM   #1

I arrived home today to see an email from Anne & George at the Bavarian Orchard in Creston in my Inbox. It says:

Hi Al,

I trust you got home safely and are back to the old grind.

I just wanted to say Thank You! THANK YOU! you have the greatest bunch of bikers.

All the best

Anne & George

I think that we all agree that they are a pretty neat couple. I replied and thanked them for the cool ride (camel) bells that they had given us. Those ought to keep you three guys safe, even when travelling in Libya!

"Sun on my face, wind in my hair, sound of my bike in my ears and peace in my soul..."
VBA Member #01514
2008 "Ultra" Nomad 1600, Candy Plasma Blue

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 07-26-2015, 07:22 PM   #2

Please Share Your Pictures of the Ride

I have created a photobucket account for our pictures of the ride (and hopefully future Western Canada rides). Please upload and share your pictures from the ride for all to see.

http://s173.photobucket.com/user/VBA...?sort=9&page=1
Account: VBAwestcanada
Password: Nomads

Here's one that Andy (Kawvoy) sent me. Some of us departing the Selkirk Lodge in Nakusp:

Seawolf, Eagle Eye, Echo and Lomax in downtown Nelson. The guy at the far right is a new recruit to the VBA

"Tadpole Lake" between New Denver and Kaslo

"Sun on my face, wind in my hair, sound of my bike in my ears and peace in my soul..."
VBA Member #01514
2008 "Ultra" Nomad 1600, Candy Plasma Blue

Old 07-27-2015, 01:37 PM   #3

I put a few pictures on the account from my phone so they will be in the mobile upload section.

Old 07-27-2015, 01:35 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by canuckrider View Post
I arrived home today to see an email from Anne & George at the Bavarian Orchard in Creston in my Inbox. It says:

Hi Al,

I trust you got home safely and are back to the old grind.

I just wanted to say Thank You! THANK YOU! you have the greatest bunch of bikers.

All the best

Anne & George

I think that we all agree that they are a pretty neat couple. I replied and thanked them for the cool ride (camel) bells that they had given us. Those ought to keep you three guys safe, even when travelling in Libya!
The bell already did it's job, on the way home just outside of Oliver a deer cross the highway in front of me I missed it by two or 3 feet, 340 Driver was right behind me and got to see all the excitement.