Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Technical :: Maintenance :: Performance > Vulcan Nomad/Vaquero/Voyager

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-12-2012, 08:05 PM   #1

Thumbs Up RacnRay Throttle mod

Well after much reading and wondering plus AZCruzer's pressure I bought and installed RacnRay throttle for my Vaq. I really was somewhat skeptical but, I thought, I could always keep the stock throttle and send the mod back if it didn't work. Well the throttle showed up yesterday and I installed it this morning ----must have taken 10-15 minutes and his instructions (on another forum) were excellent! Took the bike out and I was amazed that such a simple fix made such a difference. I have to say that lagging throttle is no longer and it is quite easy to hold a low rpm steady throttle without having the jerky movement that I had had previously. I also notice a big difference on starting out from a dead stop in traffic, I guess I hadn't previously realized how much "lag" there was.
I do not work for or know this man or sell for him or have any other connection other than I bought this throttle mod. I am very, very pleased!

Login or Register to Remove Ads