Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Technical :: Maintenance :: Performance > Vulcan Nomad/Vaquero/Voyager

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-31-2012, 09:19 PM   #1
VBA Founder

Thumbs Up *** Don't forget - February is Donation Month at the VBA!

Well, it's that time of year again... February is our official Donation Drive Month here at the VBA.

For the month of February, I want to ask all those that can to donate whatever amount they would like to the VBA.

As you well know, the money goes to various expenses including items needed for rally's, online website expenses and other expenses that come up during the year.

Now, please understand that there's no pressure to donate. If you just don't want to donate, that's your business and no one will know. I keep all donations strictly confidential. If you feel that financially you can't donate right now, maybe you are unemployed or have just started a new job, that's something I certainly understand and I don't expect you to donate if you can't.

But, maybe things have been going your way for the past year and maybe the VBA has saved you some money by helping you do something yourself instead of going to the dealer. If you've got a little cash sitting around and would like to help the VBA, then by all means, feel free to do so.

Donating to the VBA is painless. Just go to the donation page on the VBA website at http://www.vulcanbagger.org/donate.htm and utilize PayPal. You can also use your credit card through Paypal if you don't have a PayPal account. And, if you would rather send a check through the mail, the address to send it to is on the donation page.

Remember, to donate to the VBA, you must donate through the VBA website at http://www.vulcanbagger.org/donate.htm . Donations made through the forum will go to Mike the Admin to help offset the costs of running the forum.

Thanks in advance,
Trip
Trip's Website

Custer 09, 18 / Maggie Valley 11 / Eureka Springs 09, 17 / Antlers 09, 10, 11, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18
Texas Hill Country / Deals Gap / Colorado / Wyoming / Montana / Utah / More trips for Trip

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Last edited by trip; 02-26-2012 at 10:36 AM.