Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Regional Groups > Regional Groups > SouthEast Group

Old 05-11-2009, 08:18 PM   #1
Advanced Member

Love Bug Feedback please

I had put together a ride for gator joes on the 17th over on the “Delphi Vulcan Riders” forum and some of you from here were planning on attending also. One of the guys from the other forum was going to be traveling in that area today on his bike and said the love bugs were terrible. Here’s an exact quote from his post…..

“Well I didn't make it to Gator Joe's or Ocala today. They have a pretty good size fire supposedly right on CR25 with lots of smoke. But thats not what kept me from getting there,,hell I didn't even know about the fire at the time. It was them damn LoveBugs that made me turn around! I was just about to go over the river in Deland and I had enough. My sunglasses were covered, my legs, shirt and face was all smeared in the "lovejuice" of the bug smatter. “

What I’m wondering is how bad are the love bugs out that way and traveling through the Ocala national forest? Do any of you live out that way that might be able to give some feedback? I was also just talking to another friend of mine and he said his brother who left here to head home in Oveida today, called him and was also talking about how bad the lovebugs were, that he had to stop cause he couldn’t see out his windshield (car).
Anyway, I’m just trying to figure out how bad they really are right now and if they are that bad should we keep the trip scheduled or should we reschedule it for another time?

2012 Vaquero
Special edition Candy Lime Green / Ebony
Cobra slip on exhaust, Kuryakyn Alley Cat intake, Cobra FI2000 Fuel Processor, Quick release trunk, Front & rear crashbars powdercoated black, Paul Yaffee stealth 3 tag frame, Arlen Ness grips, Corbin seat, Custom pinstripping, Rear LED strip turn signals, Stock rear turnsignals / tagframe assembly removed

Login or Register to Remove Ads