Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > New Member Introductions > In Memoriam

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-27-2011, 08:52 PM   #38

In Memory

I want to take a few minutes & just say Thank You from the bottom of my heart for all the kind words that were posted regarding the passing of my wife, Melody Marchbanks.
It is because of friends like glwilson & wife, biscuits & gravy & wife, dmac & wife, stretch, Rayski, Gibby, all of a few that Mel & I were able to ride with to & from MV They make a time like this a little more bearable.
I have read the postings from many members & even received some cards in the mail from a large number of Vulcan Bagger members. This just reinterates what a great idea Trip had when KAWaNOW was born. It is because of his hard work among many others that we were able to come in contact with such great people this forum has put together.
All I can say is if you have spent any time with Melody it will be a time you will not soon forget. Please keep her alive by remembering the good times, that is what she would want to happen if it were anyone else.
Again thanks for the support.
Don M
1600bluekaw