Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Regional Groups > Regional Groups > Canada East Group

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-06-2020, 10:38 AM   #7

Thanks for the well wishes. Was good to get the shoulder surgery repaired the Rotator Cuff but wasn’t able to re-attach the muscle, surgeon said the tendon was shredded, his words. Got a call January 6th, they had a cancellation. Wanted to know if I was interested. Was on the table 8am Wednesday, January 8th. Still have a lot of physio to do but with this virus the Physiotherapists were ordered closed. I keep up my exercises and am improving weekly. Have to drive 2 1/2 hours to get my bike, and plan to ride it home. I feel I’m ready to ride, strength is improving. Last I talked to my Physiotherapist, he felt I should be good to ride. Was planning a ride to Ontario this summer but that is now on hold until summer of 2021.
Good to hear some of you have survived the winter. Now hope you all survive this pandemic. Hope to see you all again riding down the highway of life. Be safe both on the bike, and in life.