Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > New Member Introductions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-29-2010, 10:44 AM   #1

Send a message via ICQ to arinekhen Send a message via Yahoo to arinekhen
new Nomad owner from So. IL. saying howdy!

Howdy! This forum looks like a great resource. I have seen a lot of old posts that interest me, it'll take a while to thumb through them. For now I just want to say hello and introduce myself.

I bought VROC Red Rover's 1600 Noclass - when I bought it, it had a very nice fairing, but within a week of owning it I had a wreck. The bike now has a classic shield, thanks to another VROC'er, Pappy, but I was able to re-use the light bar thanks to a local machine shop that welds aluminum. I'm loving the bike. I intended to get something a little bigger than my VN750. I sorta overshot. :-) Right now I can't imagine riding anything else. The nomad is so comfortable and fun, I know I've found one I can ride for many years to come.

I'm glad to see the character of the folks in the VN750 group and VROC is matched here. What a great buncha riders. So many times I've seen people say, hey does anyone have a whatsit, and someone else will say, "it's in the mail" or "yours for shipping" or "pay it forward", that sort of thing. The willingness of people to share their experience without a whole bunch of egotistic baggage is awesome, too. Anyway, howdy! Look forward to meeting some of ya on the road! Ride safe! Mostly. -}

Login or Register to Remove Ads