Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Technical :: Maintenance :: Performance > Vulcan Nomad/Vaquero/Voyager

Old 03-21-2016, 12:06 PM   #1
Advanced Member

Godfather I hope you can sleep as you await the "miracle" that is about to become your bike's runability....you will be smiling all the way to the bank. When mine came home, we had almost two full weeks of nasty horrible weather I had to wait out until last Saturday. It was worth it.
Chuckster's tear drop intake, Freedom true dual racing exhaust, Ivan flash, Clearview windscreen, Corbin gunfighter seat, Clockwerk's hugger style front fender, Kawasaki KQR backrest and luggage rack, kuryakyn iso grips and rear passenger boards, front highway pegs, revolutionspeed clutch and primary covers and reservoir and switch box covers and Kuryakyn skeleton rearview mirrors.

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 03-21-2016, 12:24 PM   #2

It looks like these links might be useful in this thread.

http://www2.vulcanrider.se/DL/09-10k...ager1700-s.pdf

http://www2.vulcanrider.se/DL/09-10k...omad1700-s.pdf

Old 03-21-2016, 01:35 PM   #3

Ok today is a big day for me. I sent my EUC to Ivan and I can't wait.

Old 03-21-2016, 01:41 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tcasa01 View Post
Ok today is a big day for me. I sent my EUC to Ivan and I can't wait.
Looks like this is really taking off. Please post your results when you get it up and running.

Old 03-21-2016, 02:55 PM   #5

I will. The only bad thing is I'm off till Monday and I could be riding.

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 03-21-2016, 04:08 PM   #6
Advanced Member

It will be more than worth the wait and you have all summer to look forward to!
Chuckster's tear drop intake, Freedom true dual racing exhaust, Ivan flash, Clearview windscreen, Corbin gunfighter seat, Clockwerk's hugger style front fender, Kawasaki KQR backrest and luggage rack, kuryakyn iso grips and rear passenger boards, front highway pegs, revolutionspeed clutch and primary covers and reservoir and switch box covers and Kuryakyn skeleton rearview mirrors.

Old 03-21-2016, 07:00 PM   #7

Thanks for all the help on the ECU I sent it out today.

Old 03-21-2016, 07:40 PM   #8

mine is on the way to!!!!

Old 03-22-2016, 10:15 AM   #9
Advanced Member

MPSS; You can change the pipes and air after you get your ecu back from Ivan but it wouldn't hurt to consult with him on the phone. He asks what your bike has done to it on the form he has you print and fill out. Mine already had air and exhaust done and runs like a bear but if you aren't sure, just pick up the phone. Ivan is a great guy to talk to and he will let you know exactly what to expect with whatever setup you have going on.

Old 03-22-2016, 10:21 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by hlknvlcn60 View Post
MPSS; You can change the pipes and air after you get your ecu back from Ivan but it wouldn't hurt to consult with him on the phone. He asks what your bike has done to it on the form he has you print and fill out. Mine already had air and exhaust done and runs like a bear but if you aren't sure, just pick up the phone. Ivan is a great guy to talk to and he will let you know exactly what to expect with whatever setup you have going on.
Already done. He's a great resource and that's how I've determined what to add to the bike.

Old 03-22-2016, 11:05 AM   #11

Ecu

Sent mine out yesterday. Looking forward to getting it back in there and then getting some good riding weather.

2012 Vaquero
Ray's throttle mod
K&N filter
Thunder gasket
Ivan's ECU
Mustang seat
Vance & Hines Slip Ons
VBA#02709

Old 03-22-2016, 11:30 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortfuse223 View Post
Sent mine out yesterday. Looking forward to getting it back in there and then getting some good riding weather.
Please let us know the results.

Old 03-24-2016, 12:28 PM   #13
Advanced Member

I already had mine on and it worked out well with both.

Old 03-24-2016, 12:31 PM   #14
Advanced Member

Shortfuse223....I have a powerpro auto tuner sitting in my cabinet in the shop on a shelf. I have not run any kind of tuner since Ivan re-flashed my ecu and the bike runs great. I would only hook it back up if another member ran their bike with re-flashed ecu and the powerpro and reporting that it worked well. In the meantime, no need for it.

Old 03-24-2016, 02:35 PM   #15

Roger that. Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hlknvlcn60 View Post
Shortfuse223....I have a powerpro auto tuner sitting in my cabinet in the shop on a shelf. I have not run any kind of tuner since Ivan re-flashed my ecu and the bike runs great. I would only hook it back up if another member ran their bike with re-flashed ecu and the powerpro and reporting that it worked well. In the meantime, no need for it.

2012 Vaquero
Ray's throttle mod
K&N filter
Thunder gasket
Ivan's ECU
Mustang seat
Vance & Hines Slip Ons
VBA#02709