Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Technical :: Maintenance :: Performance > 1700 Nomad, Vaquero & Voyager

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-05-2013, 09:20 PM   #1
Advanced Member

Question GPS/Cellphone Routes

OK tech guru's . . . help me! . . . I am trying to figure out how to get custom routes made on either google maps or mapquest into my iphone . . . When I try to send one to it, it just puts in the start and end point and drops all the customization that I did . . . My Voyager has an Iphone hool up, so the iphone would be telling me turn by turn directions through the audio system . . . that would be nice . . . Is there a way or an app that allows this???

As a work around, I have a Garmin Nuvi1490 LMT that I am able to load Mapquest custom routes to, but that is not hooked into my audio system . . . Can I Bluetooth the Garmin to my iphone as a work around? I know I can connect the two, but I think its just so the iphone can use the Garmin as a handsfree device, not so the Garmin send audio to iphone . . . Can I do this?

If I buy the Zumo audio cable can I modify it to use with my Nuvi?? Any help would be greatly appreciated - If you explain it like I have no idea what you're talking about - I'd appreciate it even more!

Thunder Air Kit
Power Pro
Cobra Tri-Ovals
Wrapped Header Pipes
Heat Deflectors (from ebay)
CB/Rear Speakers
Avon grips with Throttle Magic by RACNRAY
Shiny Chrome stuff
Michelin Commander IIs
Kury T/S Mirrors
Sagebrush Design tank bib w/pouch
Russell Day Long Seat w/Backrest
Lots of Miles and Many More Smiles!

Blue Knights - Virginia II
Ride With Pride

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Last edited by napom; 09-06-2013 at 12:22 AM.