Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Regional Groups > Regional Groups > NorthCentral Group

Old 01-01-2014, 10:08 PM   #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcummins View Post
As much fun as this sounds and i am wanting to hit a rally or two or twelve...I will not be able to attend if it is in June. The M/C that i am a member of is holding its National Rally in the Wisconsin Dells the first week of June. And if i turn in back to back Vacation slips my Lt. would probably laugh lol
If you haven't been to the Dells area, with all due respect, the riding in that area isn't exactly what I would call "destination riding".

The Dells is mostly a major tourist-trap of inflated prices and a circus atmosphere. I don't live too far from there and avoid it whenever I can. Too many vacationers driving vehicles they cannot control; while dragging along a boat-load of kiddies to the water-parks. I would tell you what I really think of the area, but you might think I was offensive.

Hopefully you have friends going to that rally to make it worth while for you; otherwise the better riding will be in Arkansas.

Again, no offense intended. I was merely wanting to make sure you knew the area if you have not been there. Ride safe and pay attention while you are there. It is a dangerous area of idiots in cages.

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act."

"You can have your own opinion, but not your own facts."

Former VBA NCR Assist Regional Leader
Formerly: 2004 1500FI Bronze Nomad: 2009 & 2014 HD Ultra
Current Rides: 2017 HD Ultra Limited & 2011 Can Am Spyder RTS-SE
Attended: VBA National Rallies 2009, 2011, 2015; VBA/NCR Regional Rally 2010, 12, 14, 16 and several rides throughout with regional members.
VBA Member #652
HOG Member #3935417

Login or Register to Remove Ads