Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > Free Classifieds > Parts & Accessories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-05-2010, 04:36 PM   #1

JTD Cycle Parts - Hard Lowers - VBA Discount

ABS Hard Lowers for ALL Kawasaki Nomads

VBA members ONLY, when ordering online in the payment section enter "KawaNow" in the coupon section for FREE Shipping to US residence and for Canadian members enter "KawaCan" for reduced shipping to Canada.

Go to our web site at http://www.jtdcycleparts.net/ or directly to our store at http://jtdcycleparts.com/

They come in Natural ABS Black, ready for you to prep and paint. Storage Boxes are non-locking and are large enough put wallet, keys, glasses or gloves. The BIG BOX doubles as storage compartments or you can fit a 5 1/2" marine speaker in door opening. The storage boxes are sold separately.

30 Day Money Back Guarantee.

Lifetime warranty from breakage under normal road conditions. Send me the broken part and I will send you replacement. (paint not included)

Got a KawaNow member number, shipping is free in the US and reduced rate from the already low fixed rate shipping to Canada.

Visit jtdcycleparts.net.

Questions feel free to call me (John Montani) VBA Member (xncrman) #01003 at 231-557-5400, 9am-9pm EST.

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Last edited by trip; 01-16-2012 at 05:42 PM.