Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Technical :: Maintenance :: Performance > Vulcan Nomad/Vaquero/Voyager

Old 04-06-2011, 09:23 AM   #1

Patch vs Motorcycle Club

I followed a post on another site regarding "patches" and "Motorcycle Clubs" (MC).

I was amazed and even dumbfounded to read and to lean how one must "act" or behave around "1%". There is a site that has suggestions on how to do such http://www.rcvsmc.net/id4.html

At issue on the post was how and where to wear your vest with your organization's "patch" and how the patch should look and weather or not you should have one on the back of your vest etc, etc

According to the post, the MC members scrutinize others wearing vest/patches and that you best be able answer some questions if approached by them One major issue was to tell the MC guy that you are a member of a "association" and not a "club" ???

Having never worn a leather vest and patches I had no idea there was such protocol and concern.

I see a lot of you folks wear leather vest with KawaNOW Patches. Is this something you are concerned about?

Login or Register to Remove Ads