Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > Free Classifieds > Parts & Accessories

Old 09-19-2011, 06:56 PM   #1

harley tour pak

I have a tour pak with wompus rack for sale . The rack is powder coated black . The tour pak comes with backrest , hidden hinges , luggage rack , chrome spears covering the holes for the larger rack , lock & keys , lid organizer with a mirror . It is in very good condition . The painter said it had some stress cracks that he repaired . I never saw any cracks when i bought it so i had to take his word for it . It has been on the bike for 2 years & i have had no problems with it . There are a couple rub marks in the lid paint where we had the luggage strapped on the rack , they are not bad . All the lights work . Nothing at all wrong with the backrest . This is on a 1600 & i want to sell the wompus rack & tour pak together .

I want $800 + shipping . I live 30 mile north of St. Louis Mo.
I have no idea what it would cost to ship . If you are interested let me know & i will see what the cost are . I am guessing i would just go to ups & check into it . I do have paypal but if you live close enough we might be able to work out some arrangement for pick up . If you do pick it up it would be cash only .

Thanks Jeff

I have pictures on flickr if i did it right .http://www.flickr.com/photos/c10jm/

Login or Register to Remove Ads