Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > Off-Topic

Old 05-06-2008, 08:53 AM   #1

Why ?

This post is definitely controversial however it IS NOT intended to diminish in ANY WAY the credit that is due to Trip for all the time & hard work he has and continues to devote to this site ! ! ! ! !

I joined this club because it had everything I was looking for. At times I need some tech advice. Sometimes I am looking for some parts others have to sell. Sometimes I like to hear the new industry news.... Other forums have that stuff (like VROC) so what set this one apart? This forum has/had was that "lighter side" forum where the crazy group hangs out. In a short time I saw the folks who are "over the top" I saw the one liner artists... I even saw guys that looked like they were a bit out of place but liked to occasionally drift over and dip their toe in the crazy but never dive in... but it was there for everyone even if it wasn't your thing... the warning was posted... don't like it don't go in there. I know that in this area (Off-Nomad topics) that it gets tied up in politics from time to time. Not what I'm looking for... so I don't GO THERE. The lighter side area has the second most posts. Why? cause it is the "hanging out with my friends having a beer or two" flavor that people don't get other places.

I just don't get the latest censorship. I get it in other areas like this one but there should exist one area where the rules, if any, are wide open. If not you will have a real nice web site... just like all the rest.

Login or Register to Remove Ads