Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Technical :: Maintenance :: Performance > Vulcan Nomad/Vaquero/Voyager

Old 05-20-2008, 04:53 PM   #1

Questions to Female Owners/Riders

Hello everyone, I'm a lurker, and I'll say this quietly, I also ride a 93 HD FXLR. My old body, Oh, I'm a middle aged woman, does not like the hard ride of the Harley anymore. So, I'm here courteous of Trip, to ask questions.

Being a women, I would enjoy hearing from other female owners who are riding their Nomads now. I have many questions about their experiences in lowering the bike so their feet will be flat on the ground. Since I'm only 5'4" now, due to shrinkage with age, what modifications have been done to their bikes to make their ride enjoyable.

So, if any ladies would like to chime in, please, do, I would love to hear how you changed your bike.

I'm looking for a bike now, but the prices are going thru the roof for used ones. If the modifications can be done to get it lower, then I'll seriously search for the right bike for me.

Skeet
aka Karen in Nashville

Login or Register to Remove Ads