Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Regional Groups > Regional Groups > NorthEast Group

Old 07-14-2008, 03:53 PM   #1
Top Contributor

Finger Lakes Thread - Nomaddict's Rally 6/18-21/09

Ok, first of all I'd like to thank you guys for holding out on volunteering for this job :(" title="" border="0"/>
I was played
So now that you see how easy I am you can also see I'll need input in regards to Routes which Ole Dawg will be in charge of and also a motel where we can have our group gathering.
My plan is to find a place in the middle of the 4 main Finger Lakes of the New York State Finger Lakes Region. I need someone to bird dog a good place to stay for a group of 25-50 rooms. The first day after the greet and eat after everyone rides in we will have 2 groups at this point depending on their size. One group will have a ride leader and go around the 2 lakes to the East for their first day's ride around Skaneateles and Owasko while the other group and their perspective ride leader will head West around Seneca and Cayuga. The following day we will flipflop these so everyone gets 2 nice days of beautiful lake scenery and countryside.

That's my thoughts on a nice get together. It may not be all twisty and turny but it will be a beautiful ride.

Login or Register to Remove Ads