Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Technical :: Maintenance :: Performance > Vulcan Nomad/Vaquero/Voyager

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-29-2008, 08:41 PM   #1

Attention all Western Canadian riders

Trip and Ding- are aware of our interest in forming a Western Canadian Chapter out of KawaNow, and with their blessing I don't mind organizing the contact list. If all of you could contact me by sending a message or emailing me I will start a list and see where everyone is located and start the groundwork for a short rally this year near the end of the season or prepare something for next year. Please let me know your thoughts and I'll get started.

thanks, voyager (voyagerkbc@yahoo.com)

Login or Register to Remove Ads