Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > Free Classifieds > Parts & Accessories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-16-2007, 04:31 PM   #1

Help Me! Product testers needed!

Hello Everyone!!

As everyone knows, I own a company called PH Customs. We have been very busy lately trying to come up with some new items to add to our inventory. Today, we just finished a new product. They are rear dresser bar covers. They cover the dresser bars by the saddlebags. We really haven't came up with a good name for them yet, but they are very handy. We used our 1500 as the base for the pattern, and I am just curious to see if it might fit on the 1600's as well.

To make it short, I need someone to try out our new item on their 1600 Nomad. We would be willing to send you a set of these, (free of charge) if you would try them out, and maybe even send us a photo or two. First person to claim it on this post gets a free set.

Tomorrow I will have another item up for grabs to test out. As you know, Robert commissioned us to make a front fender chap (which we are still working on) and that brought us to the idea that logically we need to come up with a rear chap. Well, we did... but the camera died before I could take a pic, so you will just have to wait! Thanks so much everyone, I don't know what I would do without everyone here at KawaNOW.

Please excuse the not so great pic... I just cleaned them with armoral, and they are still wet...

Login or Register to Remove Ads