Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Technical :: Maintenance :: Performance > Vulcan Nomad/Vaquero/Voyager

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-18-2009, 07:07 PM   #1

Shouldn't be this hard

:(" title="" border="0"/> I have followed the instructions to a T and still having no luck with getting my avatar onto my profile. I got a picture onto photobucket but that is it. Should I cancel my photobucket and start over again. I have probably entered the URL into my profile 10 different ways to make it work and still no luck. Any ideas or suggestions. If I figure this out I will enter other photos at the bottom of my posts. Still working on the US Map for States I have ridden in. I'm not that computer illiterate but starting to feel like it.

Login or Register to Remove Ads