Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Technical :: Maintenance :: Performance > Vulcan Nomad/Vaquero/Voyager

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-12-2011, 03:51 PM   #1
Top Contributor

2011 KawaNOW Rallies

With Spring just around the corner, I wanted to encourage all of the members here who have not already made plans to attend one (or both) of the two KawaNOW Rallies planned for this summer to really consider doing so. Now is the time to start making your plans (ie: reservations, travel routes/partners, etc).

If you are a new member or are only a lurker here....please feel welcome! You will have more fun than you thought possible when you get together with a bunch of like-minded riders who share a common bond. I have attended three KawaNOW rallies, two regional's and the first National in 2009...and had an absolute blast at each one of them.

Part of the fun is the journey to and from the rally, getting to see new places and meeting up with other members along the way. The other part is getting to meet the people in person you talk to or read on here. In any event, there is little I look forward to more than getting away from home for a week and rolling the Nomad toward a gathering of many other Nomads.... !

These rallies are not the kind your local outlaw bikers would appreciate, but laid back affairs where we ride, eat, drink, chat, then ride some more...all with a great deal of respect for each other and the people around us. We encourage everyone...members, wives, GF's...BFF'S.....all are welcome to attend and enjoy.

With one rally on the East coast and one on the West coast....most members should be within a two or three day ride to get to one or the other. I know Todd and his peeps are working hard on plans for the "National" in Maggie Valley, NC. Me and mine are doing the same for the "Rally in the Redwoods" in Crescent City, CA. Trip is kicking back enjoying the luxury of delegating (probably while taking a puff off a spendy cigar and a sip of some sacred Tequila), but then, rank does have it's privileges... !

2011 KawaNOW National Rally

2011 KawaNOW Rally in the Redwoods
VBA #0691
2017 HD Ultra Limited Low
2013 Victory Cross Country Tour
2012 1700 Vulcan Voyager
2008 1600 Vulcan Nomad
1997 Vulcan 800 Classic

"Growing old is mandatory, but growing up is optional"

Custer 2009|Kalispell 2010|Cortez 2010|Crescent City 2011|Kanab 2012|Canmore 2012|Estes Park 2013|Orofino 2014|Lake Tahoe 2015|Red Lodge 2016

Login or Register to Remove Ads