Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Regional Groups > Regional Groups > NorthCentral Group

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-08-2011, 11:25 AM   #11

Coming to visit?

Hey Dave, Mike and Greg (and Ponch): I am thinking about a 3-4 wk trip mid May to Mid June. Lv Charlotte NC around the 15th and go thru GA, AL, MS into TX to stop for a couple day is east TX to visit Friends. Then on thru SW TX & NM to Tucson AZ. Want to hit some of the NM and AZ southern Mountains then up to Kanab UT for the SW regional rally that is May 29-31. From there up to NE CO to visit friends and then on to Des Monines to visit my daughter and grand kids. Was thinking that the timing would be about right to meet you folks at JP mid day on the 8th and make your rally. Both the 8th and 9th will be overnights in Praire Du Chein correct. Would leave from PDC on 10th morning and head for FT Wayne to visit son and grand kids the home to Charlotte by about the 15th on June. What do you think? Is JP and lunch in Anamosa a firm yes or a firm no? I used to live in Ceda Rapids IA nad my territory included the river road so can pick some other rendovous spot if Anamosa is out. Has the hotel in PDC been picked.

Oh and I think it was Dave that wants to do this trip or something simular. Come south and meet me along the way and we'll "get er done" as Larry the cable guy says. And that is a real offer, always looking for company on the long distance rides.
Ross
2010 Titanium Goldwing
2014 KLR 650 New Edition

Last edited by trosco; 11-08-2011 at 11:55 AM.