Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Technical :: Maintenance :: Performance > Vulcan Nomad/Vaquero/Voyager

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-15-2012, 04:56 AM   #11
Top Contributor

You want to look for a '98 or newer Electra Glide fairing. You'll need the inner and outer fairings plus a windshield. As ring said, if they're cracked or the mounting tabs are broken, walk away. There are too many cheap ones out there that only have surface scratches to try to fix major cracks or reattach mounting tabs. (The inner and outer screw into each other). Here's what you want to look for.

I think Chuckster is making the brackets for around $85. Hell of a steal as they're custom made. I've bought a couple of his other products and his quality is top notch. You'll have to trim the lower portion (where the inner goes around the forks) slightly but easy enough if you have a piece of tape and a Dremel.

There's a write up on Gadgets page. Disregard all the "cut here, measure there, notch this or that" portion. It's my understanding that once you make a couple straight cuts, it bolts right on (with Chucksters brackets, of course).

Also as ring said, since it has the cutouts for 6 gauges, stereo and speakers, you'll either need to add them or fill in the holes. The 2 big holes in the middle are for the HD speedo and tach and the other 4 smaller holes are for stuff like head temp, oil pressure, ambient air temp, etc. They're generic size holes so you can add the aftermarket gauges of your choosing. The speakers are either 5 1/4" or 6 1/2" so that's a generic size. There are hundreds of different speakers that will fit. The hole for the stereo will accept a standard DIN size radio. You might have to fab some basic brackets but that's easy.

If you go this route, I'd email Chuckster to verify the cost of his brackets to your door as shipping may vary, you living in the UK.
Patriot Guard Rider
USArmy 1987-1990
2021 Can Am Spyder RT

2018 Can Am Spyder RT Limited - SOLD
2014 Nomad - SOLD
2012 Victory Vision - SOLD
2007 Black Nomad - SOLD
VMC #9367
VBA #1860