Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Technical :: Maintenance :: Performance > 1700 Nomad, Vaquero & Voyager

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-19-2012, 07:26 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
I'm calm.
You on the other hand seem a little stressed.
I just don't like loud pipes and straight pipes are just a total disregard for the people who have to hear them.
It just strikes me as odd that anyone would have a conversation about whether they could run straights or not if they were not toying with the idea of actually running them.
Yes I would like to see someone farkle the hell out of their bike if it would not leave them with enough money to put loud pipes on.
You got pics
no stress here, but all caps gererally amounts to yelling on most boards so...
It was idle discussion, I have no intention of running straights(I'm actually very interested in the tri-ovals) but the friend I was talking to has a meanie with only a small baffle in a two into one system and a few people we had been riding with earlier in the week had straights, thats how it came up. actually a coworker had a 1700 v-star with straight pipes and we could hear her all the way to the highway, I don't need to be that loud.
Sadly I can't find the pic I took of the only farkle I've been able to add the my bike. It's only a cup holder anyway :(