Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Riding > Rallies & Rides > Archived > National Rally 2013 - Estes Park, CO.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-06-2013, 06:56 PM   #15
Sr. Contributor

Send a message via Skype™ to blowndodge
Quote:
Originally Posted by waterman View Post
Thanks for the offers everyone. This won't put me in the desperate situation. The thing that bothers me the most is since we had a short (and I mean short) ride to the rally, both Krystal and I planned on giving some of the money that we would have spent on getting to a longer distance rally to the charity that we had picked. It was a good one and one that everyone either has issues with, has a family member with it or definately knows someone with diabetes. That money didn't go where we had planned on it. So in reality I'm not out anymore than we planned to spend. It's just where it went that irks me.

For all those that have said they would anty up, pick a good charity and send that to them. That will make me feel just as good and probably better than if you send it to me. I'd probably just waste it on a good bottle of whiskey. It's not your responsibility to pick up for someone else and the offer put a warm fuzzy feeling (shut up Brad) in my heart. Plenty of you are friends that I would do most anything for. Just ask Trosco.
Good idea Joel. I sent a donation to WWP (Wounded Warrior Project) In the name of VBA...

There are two types of Harley riders. Those that trailer them and those that push them.

The most Interesting Man in the World
"Find the things in life you don't do well and don't do those things"

Member # 0005