Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Regional Groups > Regional Groups > Canada West Group

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-18-2014, 03:50 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickyboy View Post
Boy !! are John/Bdog and I the only ones left alive???
What's happening you Western Canada Region members????
Ahem....hi guys. How's it going? Just joined the forum and found this thread (which I now subscribe too - woohoo look at me go!) because, well, I live in Western Canada too. High River, AB to be exact. I am on my 5th Kaw - and finally back to the old soft shoe of the 1700 - a Vaquero this time. I wrote off my '09 Nomad (53000kms on him) - a self inflicted low side - anywhoo...I survived and was bit by the sport touring bug for a while. Got the '10 Concours the fall of 2012 and promptly lost it in the flood last spring. Boo. Replaced it with a '12 Concours - but I just could NOT for the life of me get comfortable on the bike. Alas - I sold it and nabbed this Vaq that was for sale. SMILED from ear to ear all the way home from Medicine Hat in the driving rain last Saturday! HA

I do a fair amount of riding - on my own, and with a group of women from Calgary - oh yeah - and hubby, too - when he stays on the pavement (GSA rider), which isn't often. I unfortunately won't be able to make Orofino, but maybe next year.

Cheers and happy riding.
VBA#02788

"Well behaved women rarely make history."

"Sometimes you find yourself in the middle of nowhere, and sometimes in the middle of nowhere you find yourself."

2011 Vaquero - Ebony (AKA:"Pedro")
2012 Concours - Candy Arabian Red - sold
2010 Concours - Candy Neptune Blue - sold
2009 Nomad - Metallic Diablo Black - written off :(
2002 Mean Streak - Pearl Mystic Black - sold