Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Technical :: Maintenance :: Performance > Vulcan Nomad/Vaquero/Voyager

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-01-2008, 05:25 PM   #1

Saturday Ride at the Eastern Region Rally

Hi Everybody,
I wanted to post this thread and waited until I talked with Trip about it to get his opinion and approval on posting it.

I would like to call Saturday's ride a "Memory Ride" and dedicate it to my dad. He also had Alzheimer's and it can be a mean disease at times. I would like to ask for those who would like to do so, donate money that I would like to send in to the Joseph and Kathleen Bryan Alzheimer's Research Center(Bryan ADRC) in Durham, NC in Dad's memory. This was the organization my mother chose for folks to donate to in lieu of flowers when Dad passed away. Here is a link with a little more info. http://adrc.mc.duke.edu/adrc.HTM

Thank you for your time and consideration with this. If anyone needs a mailing address for this, please let me know.

Ride safe and take care,
Amy

Amy "kawgirl" Neal
Greenville, NC
2002 Nomad

Login or Register to Remove Ads