Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > Free Classifieds > Parts & Accessories

Old 10-11-2014, 06:17 PM   #1

Mustang Two Up Seat with backrests for sale for Vaquero

I had a 2012 Vaquero until a couple weeks ago. I had gotten a Mustang two up seat for it. This has both driver and passenger backrests, adjustable vertically and forward and back using knurled machine screws.
If you look at the Vaquero catalog, the basic seat is $700. Most every site I have seen shows the same, the basic seat is $700. Then, the passenger backrest is close to $200 no matter where you look.
My seat is in excellent condition. Not a mark or scratch or worn spot on it. It fits into the slider receptical and locks easily in less than a minute.
When I traded my Vaquero I put the one-up OEM seat back on it.
Will sell this two up seat for $450 and will split shipping costs with any buyer. Basically, you get what looks like a brand new two up seat for half the current cost, and if your spouse rides with you, you will be a hero.
I can email pictures of the seat to any interested individuals. Just let me know.

If someone wants to horse trade a bit, I need the 4 point mounts and backrest for a newer HD Street Glide and would be willing to work a trade.

glossing402@aol.com

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 10-27-2014, 01:06 AM   #2

PM sent

Tags
mustang, two up seat