Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > Off-Topic

Old 05-02-2015, 06:03 AM   #1
Sr. Contributor

Is This The Future of 911 ?

I certainly hope this isn't what will be the services offered for my grandchildren. Very scary video, be sure to have a loved one holding your hand.

Gerry Martineau / 802 VT / VBA #0892 /[email]glmjgm@gmail.com[email]

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 05-02-2015, 08:05 AM   #2

That was funny. My neighbor across the street is a police dispatcher. I'll have to show it to him.

2010 Nomad 1700
Metallic Diablo Black/Metallic Titanium

Old 05-03-2015, 05:18 AM   #3

We in England are pretty close to that allready, we have a stop and search police policy that dictate's for every ethnic stopped a white indigenous person must also be stopped,so in predominantly ethnic area's, where most of the crime is,the white's are constantly being harassed by the police just so the ethnic criminal's dont feel victimized,yet they still complain of racial harassment in their thousand's,taking officer's off the street for month's at a time while an inquiry is held.

Old 05-04-2015, 10:26 AM   #4

At a early age, my grandkids are provided a "We Don't Dial 911" wall display and given regular experience with firing the multitude of firearms in the house. We also have a policy of understanding that the local catfish are hungry and need to be fed, just like all the other welfare recipients. No shovel required, just a water-worthy boat. Even a bridge in a pinch. Saves a ton of tax dollars as well! Bonus!

Americas Guardians PS MC
President, Tennessee 16-A
VBA #02203
"Blaze" 2017 Vaquero
"Black Magic" 2011 Vaquero, 69k miles, handed
down to my son for hopefully many more miles!

Old 05-04-2015, 10:58 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Bear View Post
At a early age, my grandkids are provided a "We Don't Dial 911" wall display and given regular experience with firing the multitude of firearms in the house. We also have a policy of understanding that the local catfish are hungry and need to be fed, just like all the other welfare recipients. No shovel required, just a water-worthy boat. Even a bridge in a pinch. Saves a ton of tax dollars as well! Bonus!
Sound's like a mean town that Clarksville,is that the place that the Monkee's took the last train to ?

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 05-04-2015, 01:15 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by mick56 View Post
Sound's like a mean town that Clarksville,is that the place that the Monkee's took the last train to ?
Fur some reason, it's usually pretty calm, 'cept Friday n Saturday night of course. Soldiers still gotta party!
I heard that tale as well, but any monkeys coming 'round here would likely be eaat-up by the local Rangers from Fort Campbell!

Americas Guardians PS MC
President, Tennessee 16-A
VBA #02203
"Blaze" 2017 Vaquero
"Black Magic" 2011 Vaquero, 69k miles, handed
down to my son for hopefully many more miles!