Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Technical :: Maintenance :: Performance > Vulcan Nomad/Vaquero/Voyager

Old 05-08-2016, 08:19 PM   #16

CVorbin Seats for my trike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake Ranch View Post
I am a little over an hour away from the west coast Corbin store. I had the saddle made to my liking. They said if it needs to be changed there is a one time free alteration providing the cover doesn't have to be changed. At least that was the way it was. I went back over a year latter and they made a change for no charge.

Made an appointment, rode in and it was done while I waited.

If you'r up to the ride, and close enough, you can ride in and watch them make your saddle while you wait. You will ride out on it the same day and they will ship your old saddle home for you.

Really great customer service!!!!!
Hey SnakeRanch;
Had mine done in 2011, rode in from Sacramento, stayed overnight in a motel, arrived next morning at 0800, had breakfast in their cafeteria and watched them custom build our seats while we ate. Cost $1301, next to Ivans reflash, best money we've spent on this trike! Oh, that was 12,000 smiles ago!, and the Motel we stayed at cut us a deal on the room!

hank43

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Last edited by hank43; 05-08-2016 at 08:23 PM.

Old 05-09-2016, 12:41 AM   #17
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hank43 View Post
Hey SnakeRanch;
Had mine done in 2011, rode in from Sacramento, stayed overnight in a motel, arrived next morning at 0800, had breakfast in their cafeteria and watched them custom build our seats while we ate. Cost $1301, next to Ivans reflash, best money we've spent on this trike! Oh, that was 12,000 smiles ago!, and the Motel we stayed at cut us a deal on the room!

hank43
Not meaning to jump threads but how is that Ivan reflash treating you.

You make a living by what you get,
You make a life by what you give.

The measure of a man can be summed up by
how he treats people who are the least significant to him.

Old 05-09-2016, 09:57 AM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by randog View Post
Which seat did you get - Young Guns? I was thinking about that one. I need to set more back and up. I'm 6'-6" and need more leg room. I'll be interested to hear your comments on the new seat!
i have the Young Guns, and I love it! Just be aware that the back portion of the seat is NOT a real passenger seat. It is meant to be used for short hops, but anything longer that 100 miles is very uncomfortable, according to my passenger. The driver portion is perfect for me, though. At 6'6", you should talk to them about the tall person options when ordering.
Thunder Mfg Prototype Hi Performance Kit Rev 2
109 cid
Klockwerks Windshield
Corbin Young Gun
Throttle Mod
Freedom Performance 2-1
Roarin Toyz Intake
PCV with AutoTune
Ivanized ECU

Old 05-09-2016, 11:16 AM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Dragon View Post
i have the Young Guns, and I love it! Just be aware that the back portion of the seat is NOT a real passenger seat. It is meant to be used for short hops, but anything longer that 100 miles is very uncomfortable, according to my passenger. The driver portion is perfect for me, though. At 6'6", you should talk to them about the tall person options when ordering.
Thanks for the advice Gypsy Dragon. I don't do any 2 up riding so a solo seat is just fine for me.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
Grasshopper Backrest
8" Windvest windshield

Old 05-12-2016, 07:03 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake Ranch View Post
Not meaning to jump threads but how is that Ivan reflash treating you.
Hey Hugh;
Still have put only about 100 miles on the beast, rally in Hurley coming up, that is where I will see what true MPG is. As far as performance, I have no complaints, seems to pull better, run cooler, and the best part, it no longer klunks when I shift gears. That alone may have been worth the cost
Thought you were gonna call me?

hank43

Login or Register to Remove Ads