Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Technical :: Maintenance :: Performance > Vulcan Nomad/Vaquero/Voyager

Old 11-11-2016, 03:49 PM   #1

Thanks Ivan 👍

Got the ecu flash and wow what a great deal, it's hard to believe kawi didn't give us all the power and smooth throttle they could have. All that herky jerkey throttle at low speed is gone!! And the motor is just so much happier just like the rider. Wtf was I thinking not getting this done long ago. Kawi on my friends

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 11-13-2016, 12:18 AM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocono1700 View Post
Got the ecu flash and wow what a great deal, it's hard to believe kawi didn't give us all the power and smooth throttle they could have. All that herky jerkey throttle at low speed is gone!! And the motor is just so much happier just like the rider. Wtf was I thinking not getting this done long ago. Kawi on my friends
It really is unbelievable how much better the Ivan tune is relative to the stock tune. It's night and day.

... ... Maybe Trump can change the regs so the OEMs are willing to tune their beasts properly from the factory, Well, ROFL. Not gonna happen.