Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > Off-Topic

Old 08-19-2009, 10:40 AM   #16
Sr. Contributor

Alternate point of view

Yeah no vidio fer me.. Old Dell Hell running Win 98 se, on a 56 k mo dumb.. More over some glitch keeps bumping me off line every 3 to 5 minutes..

took it as corrupted Juno dialer, but installed the lastest version 6 yesterday. I suppose the mo dumb could be iffy and i am sure the phone lines here could be iffy in the woods..

This system needs to be shot, really it does, but I can't just run down to the store and replace it. XP will loose support in Jan 2010, and so I am dragging my feet on what to do..

I use a computer to play. I just do e-mail and sites like this one to play.. bike sites, gun sites and farming sites..

I store nothing of a sensitive nature on any computer, but just the same i bet I am in all the little black books down in DC... Don't much care what they think in DC anyway.

Don't do E-Bay or pay pal, but tried once and got ripped off by E-bay the buyer and pay pal.

Once burnt fingers and I don't try it again...

06 1600 Nomad
Just call me Mac
molon labe come and get it

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 08-19-2009, 06:53 PM   #17

Alternate point of view

I think duke is right in that it will happen, sooner rather than later. With the way the rust belt has been decimated, I would be surprised if it doesn't start in the mid-west region and spread south and east. The west will be the last to be affected I believe unless it starts over illegal aliens, then it goes west to east.

Somethings got to give. Either DC has to wake up or things will get nasty.
2003 BMW K1200LT "Magic Carpet" DOA 11/7/2015
VBA #00291
IBA # 41995
DS #320
'08 Elkins, WV; '09 Helen, GA; '09 Custer, SD; '10 Stanton, VA; '11 Maggie Valley; '12 Townsend, TN; '13 Estes Park; '13 Blairsville, GA; '15 Eureka Springs; '16 Helen; '18 Custer, SD

Old 08-19-2009, 10:05 PM   #18

Send a message via AIM to Idaho
Alternate point of view

Coach, I think it could start anywhere. It all depends on who feels stepped on the most and what ignites it. I do believe that we have got to start enforcing the laws that we have on the books and quite messing around. We have to live by the rule of law. When we set laws aside for some imagined social justice we are headed to chaos and anarchy. The rule of law is the only thing that keeps a society together. Faith in God helps but without the rule of law it turns into every man for himself for survival.
VBA #110
VROC #24864
IBA #49753
2007 Nomad 86,000 miles
Bud Smalley
Pocatello, Idaho

Idaho Jack Adapter

Old 08-20-2009, 09:00 AM   #19
Sr. Contributor

Alternate point of view

Of you ask me recent changes in the law are the problem. The Goobermint creates new laws to bend old laws.

Any one group of special interest get new law made, such as same sex marriage. The old law had fairly harsh punishment for sodomy, but now that has all changed... by the law...

The IRS and income tax was created to pay off WW-1. The income tax was never ratified and it is still on the books of law as voluntary to pay income taxes.

The IRS has no bee's wax being the IRS, and if you ask them they will tell you you are volunterring to pay this tax. I wouldn't try to avoid it like most of our so-called leaders and secretaries of treasury do though.

I have a problem in my thinking I guess, because I always thought when you volunterred something freely, that there would be no punishments forth coming in the event you changed your mind. It seems to me that if I choose freely to not pay income taxes i would end up in prision....

The new wave thinking seems to be creating new law to counter a old law, and so legaly bend the rules.

06 1600 Nomad
Just call me Mac

Old 08-20-2009, 09:07 PM   #20

Send a message via AIM to Idaho
Alternate point of view

Mac you are right on the button. Just look at Sen Kennedy. He wants the law in Mass changed so that the Governor can pick his successor because the Dems really need that seat in the Senate under Dem control. Ironically, it was the Dems who 5 years ago altered the law to it's present form requireing a special election when Mitt Romney was Gov and they were afraid he would pick a Republican. These people have no shame. Rules are made for everyone else and they can change the rules to fit their whims.

Makes me want to puke.
VBA #110
VROC #24864
IBA #49753
2007 Nomad 86,000 miles
Bud Smalley
Pocatello, Idaho

Idaho Jack Adapter

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 08-20-2009, 10:34 PM   #21

Alternate point of view

No sh*t Idaho...

The lack of morals in our government is amazing and the out right obvious make the law to suite your needs not the peoples is beyond insulting and they keep getting away with it.

Like you said Kennedy was the one who pushed the law into effect when the shoe was on the other foot and now wants to change it back for the convience of doing exactly what he pushed it into effect to prevent......and he is probably going to get away with it too.......

Sure wouldnt want to have an election, talk about passing the position to a person of your chosing, not the peoples.

And still the sheepole will jump off of the cliff they see since they are told isnt there, so it cant be there. DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB sheep!!!!!!!!

Beam me up scotty, their is no intelligent life on this planet!!!!

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act."
1946 George Orwell

Old 08-20-2009, 10:35 PM   #22

Alternate point of view

AND Fox will be reported as a right wing extremist group for reporting the facts....again.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act."
1946 George Orwell

Old 08-21-2009, 08:09 AM   #23
Sr. Contributor

Alternate point of view

Well you can bank on Teddy the Swimmer can squiggle after death... He whines about gun controll, yet he comes from a dirt poor family who made millions running guns and sell moonshine. The new Royalty.

We all know he is guilty of manslaughter, adultery, and is so preseverd on booze he won't need more to be stuffed, and placed under the other Teddy's horse in the Smithsonian.

No other poly tic or man could be where he is today with the CRIMES he has committed and was never tried for.

Yeah he has had the law bent right around any incidents he ever created. After death I may need to call him Teddy the River because maybe in 50 years just how crooked this guy really was will be made clear.

These crooks are classic.. The make the law and when they don't like it they make a new law to counter the first on a whim..

Used to be you took American large Game and you had to display it openly when in transport. Flipped that 180 and not none can show!

We just can't have missey the summer tourist all upset over a hunters game can we?

I mean that might effect the economy, and she won't come back and stay, spending to stuff her fat face full of cheeseburgers...

06 1600 Nomad
Just call me Mac